Thursday, December 13, 2007

HeArTLeSs

just 2 let they know..

1.if they r in pain... im more in pain....
2.if they;re hurt... im more hurted..
3.if they're in danger... im more in danger...
4.if they want 2 be alone.. im more want 2 be alone...
5.if they want 2 understand me.. im struggle very hard 2 understand them..
6.if they thinks that im cruel... it's all my strength of kindness..
7.if they says he love me... i love them more than myself...
8.if i keep my secret... my weakness.. my problems... that is becoz i dont want 2 burden others...
9.if they protect me... i always protect them moreover
10.if im seem 2 be happy... it is becoz i hide my sorrow..
11.if they want 2 punish me... i surrender myself more..
12.if they r the people i love... they r the people that i care
13.if they think they sacrifice a lot 2 me.. i sacrifice a lot 2 them.. without they even thinking...

it just me.. people dont understand... i can lose my friends but not their frenship.. just want u all know what my feeling all about... its not about mine.. its yours!!!!

1.my heart, my soul, my mind always think about them...
2.my sacrifice, my attitude just goes for them




*i'll leave it 2 GOD>... sorry for everything...

No comments: