Friday, February 19, 2010

aLwaYs Be TheRE foR YoU

i will always be there for u...
but now im tired......
it hurts me a lot....

in the past...
whenever wherever u have probs, i' comfort u wif all my hearts....
i share the pain wif u...
i cry wif u....
i even lend my shoulders, my ears and my eyes for u....
n i'll always promise 2 be there for u......
even it hurts me....
even it cause pain to me....
but u never ever see my heart....
my sorrow...my pain...my love....my pride....

once....
i seek for u....
i look for a friend to comfort me....
to gave me some hands....
to game me some words...
to gave me some tears....
but how should i forget...???
u walk away from me....
u leave me behind...
nothing is said....
only my tears come apart....

now...
i dont even know u...
i dont even recognize u....
u call me... honey..darling....
different for some other times...
are u crazy???
why?????
but still nothing is said...
and i dont know u anymore....
and at last...
u revealed everything.....
ur love...ur heart.....
hm.....
im tired now.....
no more hope....
its just the end of us...
for being friends.....
im sorry...
cause it hurts me a lot..

2 comments:

Cikgu Dahlia said...

karatzzz!!!

bawang_merah said...

jeles!!!!!!!!!