Friday, November 02, 2007

KuCh KucH HoTa HAi 6

how 2 start
.... at last.. i've told him about my feeling towards him.. so klakar.. didn't expect dat i will tell him so quickly.. maybe coz i dont want to keep diz feeling anymore.. or maybe rani n aishwarya persuade me 2 do dat.. but thanks 2 them.. at least i have nothing in my heart anymore rite?... hehe..
life isn't easy... as long as we have the strength to face it, just let it be... that is the spirit dat i use 2 tell him... how brave i am.... me also not believe maa... ..

want 2 know how is it?hehe..

i met him for a while downstairs at he cafe.. after a quite long but not so long conversation, he ask me about shahrukh khan.. dont know y,.. but im pretty sure dat he would like 2 know who is the guy... hmm actually.. i ave skip so many stories maa... huhuh.... before diz shahrukh himself has asked me whether diz kuch2 hota hai is around here or somewhere out there.. i cant lie... especially when he asked me.. so i told him.. ... hmm.. from his expression... like he already know who r the character of the stories.. shahrukh khan, kajol, rani, kareena... but he asked me about aish,.. surela he didnt know.. hehe...kk2... back 2 my story deh.. huhu...
when he asked me about who is shahrukh khan.. i really really want 2 hide it from him.. really.. i just said dat i cannot tell.. if i tell him, he will be surprised.. actually im the one who do not want 2 say anything yet.. hee.. im the 1 dat will terkedu... hhehe.. after dat im asked him.. really want 2 know.. but he said he dont know. berkali2.. hehe.. after dat i left him with a smile.. hehhe..
then i msg him.. i told him is he seriously want 2 know.. then he said its up 2 me.. its about myself.. hm.. so saje.... then i told him..
me: shahrukh khan is...
srk: who?
i then mention his name in one single msg...
he replied with " why u said my name?"
im blurred.. then i said... just saje2..
then he asked me 2 explain.. all rite...
then i told him... shahrukh khan is him..... kajol has fallen for him... dats all...
hmm... he asked me y i like shahrukh... fuh... what a question..i said dat when someone like somebody, she or he doesnt need any reason...
ok.. dats all... then he said.. bla bla.. (i cannot tell la.. private maa.. hhehe)
n then he said that im a brave gal.. but not macho bcoz xface 2 face tell my feeling.. ceh... saje jerk.. huhu.. neway.. what a moment...hmm
i dont even know how is gonna be for tommorow, next day, or in the future.. i will be okay.. but him? shahrukh, just be yourself k? kajol is okay maa.. heheh...
neway... that's the end of my story... i have reveal everything.. huhu... so xpercaya kan?.. hmm preity zinta said dat im a muka tembok person like yoo rin in my girl.. hmm maybe rite.. but i think dat is okay as long as we know how 2 control ourself rite..

u want more.... naa... comment me... any request?

lastly... for mahima chaudary arr... we still looking at the same sky but different stars... just be calm.. hold ur heart.... just smile n enjoy dis life as long as u can..... PRIDO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my star not as bright as urs...my stars shining brightly above da sky...i'll keep staring it down here...i won't ask anything..juz wishing it will always be the when da sky is dark~ =)

Anonymous said...

*always be there =)